1 cup cornstarch
1 cup cold water
2 cups hot water
1 envelope gelatin
1/2 cups liquid soap or dishwashing liquid
2 packets (same flavor) unsweetened Kool-Aid mix
1. In a saucepan, blend 3/4 cup of cold water and cornstarch.
2. Add hot water and heat until boiling stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Mix gelatin into remaining 1/4 cup of cold water
5. Blend with liquid soap and cornstarch mixture.
6. Add Kool-Aid.
7. Store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 12 hours before using. Yields 3-4 cups.
We made some jello finger paint and the Mikey painted some bubble wrap with it
Kaia decided she wanted hers in a sensory tub but also painted paper with it
5 Kid-Loving, Mom Approved Yogurt Recipes
7 minutes ago