This dough is so cool you are going to want to make it all the time!You can even use markers to color it while it is still in dough form!
2 cups salt
2/3 cup water
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup additional water
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the salt with 2/3 cup water. Cook for 4-5 minutes
2.Turn heat off
3. In a bowl mix together the cornstarch and 1/2 cup cold water
4. Stir the cornstarch mixture and the cooked salt mixture until smooth
5. Cook on medium heat setting until the mixture is thick
7. This dough can be dried and painted it will not crumble
** You can use markers to color on this dough while it is still soft and malleable.
** It has a fun and exciting consistency, ITS AWESOME!
For a list of all my Playdough recipes check HERE
5 Kid-Loving, Mom Approved Yogurt Recipes
14 minutes ago