Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paint- It started Innocently...


So it started with an innocent idea...fingerpainting

The kids had extra paint on their hands so asked for more paper

Lots of blue paint

The they asked to do splat(fly swatter)painting.

After a few splats the pie tins were to tempting and they asked to do some foot painting




More Foot painting

That's whe things got a little crazy I should have known when they started to take off their clothes they were up no good

But did I expect log rolls in paint?

Or full body paint...no, but it was an interesting twist
And they had so much fun!!!!!
And they are washable and so was the paint so it was an easy clean up

Log Rolls

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one this happens to...

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Triple T Mum.I laughed and laughed. I am so glad someone else out there shares my exasperation too! Thank you for linking this post to the Kids Co-op! Pinning to the Weekly Kids Co-op Board.

Unknown said...

I love this so much! I'm featuring your blog today on my Weekly Kid's Co-op post. Come by and check it out and grab a button on my sidebar. I'm your newest follower too...seriously LOVE your blog! www.dirtandboogers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment