First things First decide what kind of Restaurant you would like.
• Cash Registers
• Play food that must be sorted into three containers
1. Containers of play food items for Market play ( whole foods for preparing food)
2. Container of play food items for the restaurant (meals and ready to eat)
3. Play food and dishes for everyday play set up when no Imaginary Play theme is up.
You will need to Create, Collect, or Get Donations for the Following:
• Child size aprons and chefs hats
• Use preschool kitchen area to “prepare foods”
• Use pots and pans, dishware to “make food” and create place settings
• Note pads and pens/ pencils for the waiters to take down orders
• Create menu’s using pictures of food from magazines have them Laminated use manila folders Label the front with something cute like “LPPP Café”
• A chalkboard with “Specials” written on it
• Have two small tables set with chairs for seating in the restaurant
• Two small vases with flowers for the table, table clothes, cloth napkins
• Cooking magazines and cook books
• Make sure there are plastic bowls, plates, cups, plastic forks spoons knives, pitchers, cooking utensils
• Make a drive-up, pick-up window get a large cardboard box
There is a Refrigerator/ Air Conditioner Store in Lake Forest where you can get large boxes here is the info
Phone (949) 586-3669
25741 Commerce centre
Lake Forest, Ca 92630
Hours of Operation
Tuesday thru Friday 8:30-5:30
• Visit Restaurants and ask for donations use the donation letter make sure you sign it and leave your contact info (among other things ask for take out containers) if you are doing a pizza restaurant then go to several and ask for pizza boxes, etc.
* A few ideas are Pizza store, Sandwich shop, Chinese restaurant, Japanese food (sushi, yum!) etc.
• Trays to carry food
• Make Felt food like felt pizzas etc.
6 Amazing Ways to Serve Potatoes
10 hours ago